- 1/2 cup of strong coffee
- 2 cups of Vanilla or Coffee Flavored Ice Cream
- 1 cup of Cold Milk
- 4 Tbsp of Sugar
You can add a modern twist to the traditional recipe using barley or chicory coffee, which can be drunk at any time of day, or green coffee, which is rich in antioxidants, or dandelion coffee, which helps purify the body.
- Pour the ice cream into the blender.
- Pour the milk and room-temperature coffee in through the purpose-designed hole in the lid.
- Add the sugar, and blend using the standard function at speed setting 2 for 15 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses. Decorate with a wisp of whipped cream, coffee beans, and ground coffee.