- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin oil
- 2 teaspoons Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
1. Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste includes the tiny seeds of the vanilla pod, for an upscale look.
2. Use as a direct replacement for Pure Vanilla Extract when you want the distinctive look of vanilla seeds.
3. Great in vanilla sauce, vanilla ice cream, or vanilla milkshake recipes.
4. Toss with strawberries and serve with whipped cream for an enjoyable treat.
5. Combine with honey for a tasty, sweet spread.
- Steam or microwave green beans, onion and red bell pepper until they are crisp-tender.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small measuring cup or cruet.
- Arrange the green beans on a platter and drizzle with Vanilla Balsamic dressing.