- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound heirloom carrots – peeled and halved lengthwise
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
Finex pans provide a beautiful presentation straight to the table. After you’ve removed the skillet from the oven, the dish will stay warm for 10 to 15 minutes. They can be more forgiving when timing large holiday meals.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the syrup, vinegar and olive oil until combined.
- Toss the carrots in half of the mixture, then toss with salt and rosemary until coated.
- Place the carrots in a well-seasoned cast iron skillet (interior facing up), then put in the oven.
- Roast for 20 to 40 minutes – depending on the carrots’ thickness – until they are a deep, golden brown and have wrinkled slightly. Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining mixture.