- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope fast-rising yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup very warm water (105-110 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Using this easy dough recipe, pile on Mozzarella and pepperoni/ sausage to your heart's content.
- Combine flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in mixing bowl. Whisk until ingredients are blended.
- Stir in water and 2 tablespoons olive oil until well blended.
- Place dough on a lightly floured counter, baking mat or cutting board. Knead for 10 minutes. Cover with towel and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle Pizza Peel with corn meal. Place dough on peel and press into a circle. Stretch and roll dough, shaping a 14-inch circle and add toppings.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until crust is crispy.