Hi everyone, my name is Holly and I am the Wedding Registry Coordinator at Plums! Here are a few amazing products that I am absolutely obsessed with. When the time comes, these are the products I would put on my personal registry.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven
- A kitchen staple, the dutch oven is the definition of versatility
- Used for stews, soups, making bread, mashed potatoes, frying, roasting, and more
- Stunning design and so many gorgeous colors and knobs to choose from
- Lifetime warranty
- Suitable for all stove tops, including inductions
- The meringue color with a light gold knob: chef’s kiss
- Riedel Wine Glasses and Champagne Flutes
- Whether you’re hosting or having a bottle just the two of you, the right wine glass makes all the difference
- Enhance your wine experience with a varietal-specific glass or a designated white and red glass
- At least one set of nice wine glasses for hosting is essential
- Champagne flutes for celebrating every occasion a must. Bubbly, please?
- Riedel Performance Pinot Noir glasses are absolutely elegant (and they look like tulips, who doesn’t love that)
- A good knife makes all the difference in the kitchen (no more sawing your food)
- The bare minimum must-have selection: chef’s knife, paring knife and serrated knife
- Don’t forget about steak knives
- Test the knives out at Plums! Everyone’s hands are different, so find a set that will suit both you and your partner.
- The block I’m registering for is the Haku 12-piece block set. It comes with 4 steak knives and the modern design looks gorgeous on every countertop. STUNNING!
- Casual Dinnerware and Flatware
- Everyone knows you’re supposed to register for wedding china that will only be used once a year for Thanksgiving dinner, but what about the dinnerware you use the other 364 days of the year?
- Keep it functional (i.e. can go in the dishwasher because no one has time for that), yet is still appealing to the eye
- Our Tag dishes are dishwasher and microwave safe, plus they look fabulous on any tablescape
- They come in four marvelous colors: latte, light gray, black and midnight blue
- My favorite: the midnight blue. The dynamic color is the perfect statement piece for everyday use.
- Hestan Cookware
- I’m not sure about you, but my cookware has put some miles on it and could use an upgrade.
- Stainless steel is the way to go and can be used on any cooktop, in the oven, and even on a grill!
- Stainless steel is more durable compared to ceramic and aluminum-won’t chip, warp, bend, or rust
- The flush rivets prevent food from sticking and allow for flawless storage
- The 10-piece Probond set has everything one could possibly need when cooking a fabulous five-course meal or dinner for two
- SMEG anything.
- If you’re like me and HATE the look of appliances and clutter on the counter then you need SMEG.
- The retro design makes it a piece of art
- Whether you’re into neutrals or brighter colors they have got you covered with a selection of the cutest colors
- Personally, I will be putting the SMEG mini tea kettle in the cream on my registry ASAP followed by the matching coffee maker.
To set up a registry appointment you can reach me at:
Phone: (605) 335-1999