- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced into 1/4" thick slices
- 4-6 fresh figs, sliced into 1/4" thick slices
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 lb Prosciutto, sliced thin
- 3-4 tablespoons Harvest Fig Balsamic Vinegar
If figs are not available substitute peaches, raspberries or apples.
- Allow the cheeses to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes to warm up slightly. Place in a bowl together and with a beater; whip together until well combined.
- Spoon the goat cheese mixture on the sliced baguette pieces.
- Atop the slices, arrange the prosciutto, arugula, and sliced fig.
- Drizzle with harvest fig balsamic and enjoy.